I turned 30 today...woohoo?!? I normally Love my birthday, but this was the first one that I wasn't overly excited about it. I actually was a little depressed about the whole turning 30 thing. When you turn 10 it is exciting-you are in double digits now and then you become a teenage, get your licence, graduate high school, go to college; that's an exciting decade. And then you turn 20 and who doesn't love their 20s!? You turn 21, graduate college, get a real job, possibly buy a house, get married, and have a kid. And then 30 comes around....What happens in your 30s? Nothing!?! I mean a lot can happen in your 30s and they are what you make them but there isn't any big milestones like their were in the last decades. A little depressing, right? ....But then I look at my awesome family and can't wait to see what the next decade has in store for us. I can't wait to create our own adventures and watch Braelyn grow up. 30 will be good...just had to get over the depressing part first! ;-)
Jason, Braelyn, and I went out for sushi for dinner to celebrate. Braelyn ended up eating all the food I brought her, some of the sushi rice, and I had to order some avocado for her as well. Apparently she was a hungry girl as well. It was such a great evening! And very yummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment