Jason had Tice's bachelor party in Chicago so Braelyn and I went to Minnesota for the weekend since we hadn't been back to MN since Braelyn was born. We booked our flights so we flew out and back at the same time which worked out great! It was my first flight flying alone with Braelyn and he had a cold so I was a little nervous, but she did really well! She was asleep before we took off and slept for about 30 mins, ate, and then sat and played, the lady next to me also entertained Braelyn with her water bottle and gave Braelyn her bag of pretzels to crunch. She started to get fussy about 30 mins before landing so I got up and went to the back of the plane where it was a little nosier and bounced her a bit. Just as she was falling asleep we had to sit down for landing. As soon as I sat down she woke up, so I just nursed her as we landed but since she was stuffed up she couldn't breath so she would nurse for a bit, stop to breath, cry, nurse again. All and all it was a good flight...but glad it wasn't any longer than 2 hours.
 |
| Breakfast at the airport with Daddy! |
Mema and G-pa picked us up at the airport and we went out to lunch. We hung out at home for a bit and then some of Mema's friends came over to meet Braelyn. They all of course thought she was the cutest thing!
 |
Yay I'm in Minnesota!
And Mema has new toys for me! :) |
After they left Braelyn took a quick nap and then my Aunt Georgine, cousin Kim, and Grandpa came over for dinner. Grandpa was SOOO excited to meet Braelyn and he was so proud to be a Great-Grandpa! Braelyn did very well too, she just snuggled in his arms and was grabbing at his beard. It was so cute!
 |
| Hanging out with Great-Grandpa! |
 |
| LOVE this one! |
 |
| Checking eachout out! |
 |
| 4 Generations |
 |
| 2nd cousin Kimbery & Great Aunt Georgine |
After I put Braelyn to bed I went and grabbed a drink with Emily to catch up babyless. It was nice to be able to just sit back, relax, and catch up without having to spend half the time entertaining the babies. Though we were both exhausted and ready for bed at 10:15pm after one drink! haha! Oh how times have changed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment