Mema, G-pa, Braelyn, and I did a 5k walk at our church Saturday morning. The weather was perfect and Braelyn slept the entire time...needless to say she was quite tired from not sleeping all night!
![]() |
| Ready for this 5k |
After the 5k Braelyn and I headed over to Lisa & Brody's. Braelyn loved meeting Lisa and Brody and we thought their new house was awesome! Brody kept giving Braelyn hugs (which looked more like leaning on her) and Braelyn would give Brody kisses (which looked more like she was trying to eat him...) haha! And trying to get them both to look at us at the same time took some patients and lots of noisy silliness from Lisa & I. It was so good to catch up with Lisa, though much more difficult now that there are two kids to keep and eye on as well. There is never enough time though! After about a couple of hours, Brody and Braelyn were both ready for a nap, so we said our goodbyes and Braelyn slept in the car while we headed over to The Mangolds.
| Hugs from Brody |
| Kisses from Braelyn |
It was so fun to see Katherine, Claire, and Ellie. I can't believe how big Ellie has gotten. She is almost exactly a year older than Braelyn and last time I saw her she was Braelyn's age now! We played inside for a while and then headed outside since it was so nice out. Braelyn loved the swing and the other fun toys that Claire & Ellie have. Time went by too fast and before we knew it, it was time to head back home to meet Mema & G-pa for dinner.
| Ellie, Claire, Katherine, & Braelyn |
We had a great dinner and Braelyn had fun hanging out with Mema & G-pa and showing off her eating skills. She tired some green beans and love them! A year is really too long to go without seeing my Minnesota friends! I tried to pack in as much as I could in the short weekend we were home. But a couple hour play date is not enough time to make up for lost time! Though sometime was better than no time.



No comments:
Post a Comment