I had a great birthday! I unfortunately was not able to take the day off of work but did go out to lunch with Scott and then went out for birthday dinner at one our of favorite Mexican restaurants with some great friends. I'm sure you all know I LOVE my birthday, it has always been a big deal, and I pretty much think the whole world should stop and celebrate my birthday. :-) But this year I realized that I must really be growing up because this was the first year that I was content not making a huge deal out of it. I mean I did get 3 birthday dinners and a birthday lunch, so its not like I didn't do anything....but they were all with small groups and it definitely was way more low key than normal. But I really enjoyed it!
My parents surprised me with a new video camera. It is amazing how small they make them now. Though the jury is still out if the camera was really a gift for me or for the soon to be out-of-town grandparents! ha-ha! :) And Jason got me a Kindle!
I can't believe that this will be my last year in my 20s but I have a pretty good feeling it will be the best year yet!!
We unfortunately did not have time to go pick up the crib before dinner so we will go get it this weekend! So weird (and exciting) that we will soon have a crib in our house!
 |
| Gibson wanted to help |
No comments:
Post a Comment