![]() |
| Baby B! |
After the ultrasound we went and saw the doctor. Our nurse was so surprised that we didn't find out the gender and said that the tech was still in the room if we wanted to change our mind and go asked her or she would go and find out for us if we wanted. It was pretty funny. But we stayed strong so everyone will just have to wait until October to find out.
We saw Dr. Grube again. She said everything looked good as well. I asked about not having felt Baby B yet. She said the placenta is located in the back so was little surprised that I haven't felt anything yet but wasn't concerned. She said that she thought I would forsure by the next appointment and if not we can do another ultrasound so I can see baby moving and try to match that with the feeling. She also said that my weight gain is tracking right where it should be and to keep up on the healthy eating and working out.
It was great to be able to see Baby B again and glad that everything looked great! Halfway to being able to meet our little bundle of joy! :)
The next appointment they will do the diabetes test. So I have to drink the sugary drink 1 hour before the appointment. Not looking forward to that!
![]() |
| Baby B's cute little feet! |


No comments:
Post a Comment