Saturday, October 11, 2014

1st Birthday Party - Colorful Fun Decorations!

Since it was Braelyn's 1st birthday we of course had to go ALL OUT!  I may have gone a little over board with the decorations and pictures...but would you really expect anything less from me?!? :)  I had a ton of fun doing making all the polka-a-dots, tutu balls, and picture displays (with help from my wonderful husband as well). And it turned out perfect!! It was better than I had imagined!  

When we came downstairs with Braelyn Saturday morning, her face lit up when she saw the hallway of tulle & tutu balls! She got the biggest smile on her face and started pointing at all the decorations.  Made it SO worth it!  Love her!







Braelyn is 1!!


Family picture board

Definitely a mix between the two of us, I think

Look at me grow!

Month by month pictures!
The bottom one also had some of her major milestones
between the months that they happened.


Friends board



All about Braelyn


Yummy Food!


Loved how the cakes turned out!!
"Adult" Cake

Smash Cake

Yum! Cupcakes!

Gotta Love Happy Cakes cupcakes & cakes!



All ready for smash cake time!

No comments:

Post a Comment