"Yes! Mommy and Daddy are gone for the weekend! Party time with Mema & Gpa!!" :)
Braelyn had such a fun time with Mema & Gpa and vise-versa! I'm not sure she missed us at all! But we sure missed her! She slept in until 7:45am every morning for them! If she sleeps past 6:30am for us we are lucky. They said that was a perfect little girl - but that didn't surprise us, we already knew that! :) They found out that she Loves salmon and raspberries - Mema & Gpa ran out at dinner b/c she couldn't get enough!
I survived the trip! We had a good time and enjoyed some relaxing pool time! And the wedding was beautiful! It was a good break and we enjoyed some time just the two of us, but I was definitely ready to come home and see out Little Sweets! 4 days was long enough. Being away from her wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but Very glad for FaceTime and picture text messages - not sure I would have gotten through without it. :) Braelyn would get a huge smile on her face when we Facetime - it was so cute! I didn't realize how much I really missed Braelyn though until we got home and I held her again.
![]() |
| Water Taxi ride |
![]() |
| Some of the houses are ridiculous! What do you do with all that space? |
![]() |
| Pina Colada, sun, pool...check, check check! :) |
![]() |
| Happy Groom |
![]() |
| Wedding Party |
![]() |
| Happy Couple! |
![]() |
| 1st Dance |
![]() |
| Jason & Kevin's Best Man Speech |
![]() |
| It wouldn't be a wedding if they didn't rap to Ice Ice Baby! |

























No comments:
Post a Comment