We had such a fun week/weekend!
 |
| Gets excited and those hands start a-waving |
We bought Braelyn an activity table and she LOVES it! She seriously will stand at the table for 15+ mins at a time. It's so cute. And she look like such a big girl standing there by herself!
 |
| Sammy was a fan too! |
Braelyn fell asleep in her highchair during dinner for the first time this week! It was So cute! She actually fell asleep both Wednesday and Friday night - Daycare must have really worn her out this week. Wednesday she was out just long enough for me to get a picture. But Friday you could tell she was fighting sleep, finally after reaching for a sweet potato she fell asleep, sweet potato in hand and everything. She slept for a good 10 mins before waking up but clearly she was tired so we headed up and went to bed a little early.
 |
| So sweet! |
 |
| Fast asleep with sweet potato in hand |
Mema & Gpa got into town Friday night in time for dinner. They came into town to watch Braelyn while Jason and I go to Florida next weekend for Tice's wedding but came a week early to spend some time with us too! On Saturday we all went to the Rockies game - Braelyn's 1st game! She did really well - she had some snacks, a bottle, took a little nap, and entertained everyone around us with her screaming...I mean babbling. :)
Zabacks were at the game too so we met up afterwards for a beer at Fados before going to Little Man for some ice cream
 |
| Great seats! |
 |
| Nap time! |
 |
| Start 'em young! ;-) |
On Sunday we went over to Colie's house for the afternoon. Braelyn played in the grass - though she didn't quite know what to think of it.
 |
| Hmm..what is this stuff? |
Braelyn Loves dogs! She gets a big smile whenever she sees Gibson. She thought that Tux was pretty cool too.
Everyone headed back to our house for dinner and to watch the USA World Cup game. My parents had brought Snickers with them and Colie brought Tux over so all the dogs could meet. Snickers, being the grumpy old man that he is, wanted nothing to do with Gibson or Tux; but Gibson and Tux had a good time playing together. Braelyn thought it was so funny watching the puppies play!
 |
| Can we come back inside?! |
Jason and I leave on Thursday for Florida. I am sure it will be fun once we get there, but I am having a really hard time thinking about being away from our little Sweets for 4 days and 3 nights. I am going to Miss her SO much! Everyone keeps telling me that she will be fine but it's not her that I am worried about...she will be fine, she is going to be with Mema & Gpa getting spoiled, she probably won't even miss us; it's me that I am worried about. But like I said I'm sure (at least I hope) I'll be fine and it will be fun once we get there, just got to get out the door first! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment