She is sleeping soundly through the night. She goes down to bed pretty easily at 8:00pm and we don't her a peep from her until 6:30am (if I don't wake her b4 I go to work). She also has been taking longer naps (1-1/2 hours) in the morning, at least when she is home with us. Daycare nap time is still very inconsistent - I don't think she wants to give up any playtime with her friends.
Braelyn has been getting better and better with food each day. She is actually consuming much more now instead of just sucking on it and spitting it out. I made her some quinoa muffins and potato pancakes and she loves them, especially the quinoa. We gave her some scrambled eggs, fruit, and Greek yogurt for breakfast on Saturday and she would dip the eggs and fruit into the yogurt and then suck it off. Fruit and yogurt sounds good but I'm not too sure how good eggs and yogurt are...but hey whatever works!
Braelyn can hold herself up when standing & leaning against something. She isn't pulling herself up at all but will hang out if we set her up. She looks so big standing there by herself!
She loves to "drink" out of her sippy cup. She gets excited when we give it to her - She bites on it and the front of her shirt ends up all wet but I'm not sure how much she actually drinks.
Saturday morning Jason power washed the pond while Braelyn and I ran errands and went to the grocery store. Cleaning the pond is a nasty job and I can't say that I am any too sad that I now have Braelyn as an excuse to not be able to help. But Jason did a great job and it looks 100 times better.
Still loves blowing raspberries.
She loves to "drink" out of her sippy cup. She gets excited when we give it to her - She bites on it and the front of her shirt ends up all wet but I'm not sure how much she actually drinks.
Saturday morning Jason power washed the pond while Braelyn and I ran errands and went to the grocery store. Cleaning the pond is a nasty job and I can't say that I am any too sad that I now have Braelyn as an excuse to not be able to help. But Jason did a great job and it looks 100 times better.
On Saturday night Auntie Colie came over to babysit Braelyn and Jason and I went out to dinner and drinks with some friends to celebrate the big 30! Braelyn and Colie did great! And we had a great time! It was so fun to get the group together and let loose a little bit. I even had 1 birthday shot! :) We were home and in bed before 1:00am - which I was impressed that I was able to make it out that late! Oh how times have changed!
Sunday was Sophia's 4th birthday party. It was at a park and the weather was perfect. It was an eyeopener for the craziness we have to look "forward" to.
![]() |
| Such a happy girl, dressed up in her party outfit! |
Sunday night we went on a nice family walk and ended the weekend with the 1st dinner of the season on the deck. So excited for nice weather and dinners outside!











No comments:
Post a Comment