Baby B was not moving a much as they normally do at all on Wednesday or Thursday. Baby B has been movin' and grovin' quite a bit lately especially in the afternoon so when I hadn't felt any movement most of the day at work on Wednesday, I started to get quite worried. We already had a Dr. appt Wednesday afternoon scheduled so was planning on having the Dr. check things out then. But of course, Baby B starting moving around like normal on our way to the Dr. appointment. I did mention it to the Dr. but since Baby B was moving on the way over to the appt. she said to just watch it and if it doesn't feel right, do the kick count, and then call. Wednesday evening Baby B was moving around fairly well so I started to clam down a bit. But then again Thursday Baby B did not move much at all while I was at work. Late afternoon I did the kick counts and only had 6 fairly slight movements in a hour. Normally Baby B's movements are pretty clear so the fact that they were slight worried me as well. I called the Dr. and they said to drink lots of water and eat something sugary, do the counts again, and if the counts aren't up to 10 in an hour go to the hospital. Luckily, Baby B was responsive to the water and sugar and started moving around so we didn't need to head to the hospital. I still didn't like the fact that Baby B wasn't moving around like normal the last 2 days so kept a close eye on the movements. Thankfully, Friday Baby B was back to their normal moving around, making Mom feel MUCH better! I know this is not the last time that Baby B is going to worry me....so I'll take this as practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment