Tuesday, August 6, 2013

31 Weeks..Angie came to visit!!

How far along? 31 weeks
Baby is the size of a...Pineapple (16" long & 3 lbs)
Total weight gain? 24.5 lbs
Symptoms? Luckily my back has gotten much better! I still have the middle back pain occasionally like I have been having, but the sharp pain and not being able to sit in one position has gone away.  I am starting to notice more lower back pain as well...not horrible but noticeable.  Also, this was the first week that I actually am beginning to feel the weight of the bump. We were on a walk with Gibson the other day and I definitely felt more weight in front than I have before.  
Food cravings? Still loving fruit & won't turn down sweets
Sleeping? No complaints...still sleeping through the night!!
Belly button popped? You can see it through my shirt if I don't have the full panel pulled up...but still isn't "popped" more just even with rest of the belly. 
Feeling any movement? Yep, still most active during the day.  Baby B movements feel more like pulses or wave like rolling and are typically in the middle to lower belly...lucky no jabs, kicks, or uncomfortable movements and so far Baby B is staying away from the ribs.
Swelling? Nope
Best moment this week? Angie's visit
Working out? Boot Camp, prenatal yoga, pilates, few walks with Gibson, and hike with Angie
This Week's To Do? 3rd Child Birth Prep class, start the pediatrician search, get nursery put together & organized

I went to both prenatal yoga & pilates again this week. I think it is helping quite a bit!  This week was definitely much better back painwise than the following week. Hopefully it stays that way!

We pick up the dresser on last Tuesday and bedding came yesterday!! Super excited to put everything together this weekend!!

We had our 2nd birth class last Wednesday.  It went pretty well.  We went over different birthing positions and main management options.  We aren't a huge fan of the instructor, she could be much more informative but we are learning more than if we didn't take the class so I guess that is better than nothing! Next week is the hospital tour.  Looking forward to that!

Angie came to visit over the weekend.  It was a ton of fun having her in town!  On Friday we went on a hike with Gibson. 


Gibson had fun swimming



There was a castle along the hike - I won't mind living there!



Happy Puppy!


Great Views!

These two became best buds!



 
Saturday we hung out in Boulder, went to the Boulder's Farmer's Market, got pedicures, and had dinner & drinks downtown. Sunday we went to our favorite spot for brunch, Snooze, then hit up some brewery tours or more like brewery tastings (for Jason and Angie only of course). We went to Left Hand, Oscar Blues, Denver Beer Company and then stopped at our favorite ice cream spot, Little Man Ice Cream. Sadly, Angie had to go back to Milwaukee on Monday morning. It was a great weekend and looking forward to the next time we can get together.

First Stop - Left Hand Brewery!

Denver Beer Company
Best Ice Cream Ever!















Oh and I realized today is August 6th...which means we are exactly 2 months away from Baby B's due date!!


No comments:

Post a Comment