Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend...working on feeling better

Saturday morning we went to the rec center for swim lessons but apparently they were cancelled for the holiday weekend.  We didn't go last weekend since we were in Breck so we didn't hear the announcement. Bummer!  Though Braelyn didn't seem to be feeling as well as she was yesterday afternoon so maybe it was a good thing there wasn't swim lessons anyway.
I finished the Christmas decorating the inside of the house, minus decorating the tree and Jason worked out the outside.

Mema, Krista, Colie and I went shopping Downtown Littleton for a bit, Braelyn stayed at home to nap, Jason finished the outside lights, and Gpa stayed back as well to watch Braelyn when she woke up.  Unfortunately, for Gpa Braelyn had a LONG nap (11:30-3:00) today and slept the whole time he was there.  I think he was excited/hoping for some one on one Braelyn time. :(

We had Family picture Saturday afternoon (4:00pm).  I was hoping that since Braelyn had a nice long nap she would be good to go for pictures.  Unfortunately, that was NOT the case!  She pretty much cried the Entire time! She only wanted me and even then she wasn't happy.  I think it was a combination of still not feeling the greatest and maybe teething too.  We gave her some Tylenol halfway through the picture session but it was too late. I was really wanting to get some cute pictures with Braelyn, Mema, & Gpa....oh well.  Hopefully, Sarah was able to get something that could maybe look like Braelyn isn't as upset as she was. Though if she isn't crying in the picture then her fingers are in her mouth. Life with a one year old....

After pictures we went down to Boehms for drinks and apps.  Which of course turned into not leaving to head back home until 10:00pm! Braelyn played for a while and then was ready for bed.  Luckily they had a crib for their grandkids set up that Braelyn was able to use. It was a fun night to catch up with everyone.


Sunday Braelyn seemed to be doing better but was still more cuddly than normal.  She had enough energy to play and walk around though.  Auntie Colie & Krista were finally able to see her walk!  I think she is teething too, she had been chewing on her finger a lot lately.  Though it might just for comfort too since she has been sick. Always a guessing game until they can tell you.


Sunday afternoon Braelyn baked cookies with Auntie Krista and Mommy.  


Mema Braelyn cuddle time!


No comments:

Post a Comment