Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Night Out - Avs vs Blackhawks

We were planning on leaving work after lunch today to get some extra Braelyn time but around 9:00am I got a call from daycare that Braelyn had a 101 temp and we needed to come pick her up.  I had a few things I needed to finish up at work so Jason left even earlier than planned and went to get her.  She took a really long afternoon nap so we knew she wasn't feeling the greatest.

We had tickets to the Avs vs Blackhawks game with the Patzs.  We met them for dinner before the game and went out for a drink after before heading home.  Mema & Gpa came over to watch Braelyn.  They said she wasn't interested in doing much besides cuddling and was so tired at bedtime that she went to bed without even a sip of her bottle.  Poor girl!

We had a blast at the game!  It was so nice to get out, kick back, and relax. It was a action packed game but unfortunately the Blackhawks won (Jason was excited).   We always have such a great time with the Patzs. And it is so funny how similar Scott and I are and Jason and Ashley are.

Such a fun night to start the long Thanksgiving weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment